Re: No, MGs aren't that tough

To: WJAD81D@prodigy.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: No, MGs aren't that tough
From: CMaster808@aol.com
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 1995 11:58:08 -0500
John,

  Calm down, I think theirs just been a miss understanding here?

I'm 43 and work construction, when I work on my cars I become frustrated

because of the lack of time that I have to devote to any one paticular
project.

If I make a mistake it usually takes up my alloted time for most of a week.

People that have worked on cars or are blessed with the ability to see

beyond the part that is broken to the part that truely made this part break,

because of their particular association.  Quite franckly amaze me, and tho I

don"t think any body ego is as bad as you put it, yes I enjoy asking for
their

input, it saves me alot of time and frustration.  I also beleave that we have

common bond here, and when one of us can help the other, we enjoy it.

Not sure what I see all terrible wrong with that. Even if we do throw a
little

satire into our explanations(hope I don't offend the gods with that!).

  John, you are obviously a go getter, I think it's great, what you say you

have accomplised with your MG's keep it up they are fun cars to work on

and to drive.  What ever you do don't sell them.  You will enjoy them even
more

latter in life.  And lets face it if parked, they don't eat much!  And all
most all

are paid for!

                                       Hey have a great New Year
                                       Chet in Dav Ia