My SU carbs suck

Subject: My SU carbs suck
From: "White, Richard H." <White@courier3.aero.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 1996 09:55:00 -0800
Jerry Causey wrote of problems with his 1 3/4" SU conversion.  Seems to be a
common conversion that many have done and are considering doing.  What are
the proper needles/spring colors that say Moss sells in there kits??  I
suppose that Jerrys drivability problems could be related to lots of things.
Float levels, dashpot oil, etc.  Sounds like a science project to figure this
out, the easiest thing to try is different oils.  Any comments?  Richard
WHite