Zenith Carb

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Zenith Carb
From: moses@csra.net (Tim Moses)
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 1996 12:56:39 -0700
Before I send off my $$$ to Moss Motors to get their detailed manual (Hayes)
on Zenith Carbs, is there a second opinion on what I should look at or purchase?

I am new to Zenith Carbs (and carbs for that matter) and want to get a
detailed manual on tuning and rebuilding/renewing in order to get the '79
MGB (no name, yet - I am waiting for some trait to supply the moniker)
running fine.  Any input would be appreciated.

Hope everyone had a safe and FUN New Years.

Still waiting on the arrival of that second child, but I no longer have only
one thing on my mind.  Some perspective adjusters from this list did the
trick.  Thanks to those who lambasted me.

Tim Moses, Esq.
U.S.N.A. 1986
Augusta, GA (pop. 202,434)
as of Jan. 1, 1996, now  the 77th largest city in USA