RE: Two Issues - Windscreend / Steering Wheel

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Two Issues - Windscreend / Steering Wheel
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 1996 15:36:00 -0800 (PST)
You can get a really nice polished aluminum, three spoke with holes, leather
covered 14" dish shaped wheel from Motolita for about $165

Chris
 ----------
From: mgs-owner
To: mgs; owner-mgs
Subject: Two Issues - Windscreend / Steering Wheel
Date: Thursday,December 28,1995 10:01PM

Windshcreen

First, this weekend I intend to install a new windscreen to my 63 MGB.
Unfortunately, my first attempt to install a new windscreen gaskets resulted
in a crack window - bummer. On the advice on a local MG shop, I am having a
local glass company install the glass into the frame. My question is - are
there any particular problems that I should be aware of when I get prepared
to install the new windscreen back on the car?

Steering Wheel

The steering wheel on my car has been striped of the whatever covered the
outside steel rim otherwise it?s in good shape. I source new steering wheels
from MOSS and Victoria British  - WOW, they are precious. Any advice of how
or who can restore my present steering wheel? How much would one expect to
pay to have a steering wheel restored?