RE: electrical problems.

To: mgs@autox.team.net, "Roland Bolian" <rbolian@Synopsys.COM>
Subject: RE: electrical problems.
From: "Lou Nevins" <lou_nevins@macgate.csuchico.edu>
Date: 2 Jan 1996 13:54:45 U
.

They have ganged up on you...
I'm assuming that the instruments in question, don't include the speedometer.
In that case, there is a "voltage stabilizer" (regulator) that supplies a
voltage standard to the instruments.  I'd guess that it or possibly a
connection to it has gone bad. I found my problem at the fuse ;box. Clean it
all up to correct bad connection. Instruments work of of the second fuse up
from the bottom.