TR6 for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 for sale
From: kralmv@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu (Milo V. Kral)
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 1996 08:09:45 -0600 (CST)
   I have taken a job in Washington DC.  The pay isn't good enough to
support my cars in the fashion they have become accustomed
to so I need to sell either:

1971 TR6,  red,  rebuilt everything from '92-present.

AND/OR

1967 MGB, also red,  OD,  rebuilt everthing from 1986 - present.

Of course,  both are on-going projects.  The TR6 needs seat belts installed (I
have the parts) and new engine mounts.  I'm in the middle of installing
a Moss deluxe carpet kit,  new hubs and wire wheels,  new
wheel bearings on the MG.

The cars are in Nashville TN.  The price for either or both is negotiable.
I just want then to have a good home and to be able to purchase similar
cars when I leave DC in a couple of years.  I can deliver them anywhere
in the southeast or mid-atlantic regions.

Thanks

Milo Kral
Applied and Engineering Sciences
Vanderbilt University