Corgi MG Models

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Corgi MG Models
From: "Graham Naylor" <naylorg@a1chefs.rdgmts.reo.mts.dec.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 96 08:02:23 +0100
[This message is converted from WPS-PLUS to ASCII]

Hi,

I Believe there are three version of the Corgi MGB Model and three of
the new MGF, there is a white and red MGB based on a 1963 model going
by the adverts, there is also a British Racing Green Limited edition
model. The MGF also comes in two standard models and a Charcoal Grey
Limited edition.

All models have opening doors, bonnets (and boots ?) and the steering
moves.

Both the Limited edition models come with a small certificate (NO xxxx
of 15,000), a small MG Badge and a wooden plinth which the model just
stands on with no fixings.

I have not got any more details with me but I can check when I get
home.

Regards

Graham Naylor

1967 MGB Roadster (Full Size)