Re: Rookie move

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>, twannen <twannen@isnet.is.bgsm.edu>
Subject: Re: Rookie move
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 1996 10:00:00 -0800 (PST)
Actually, I believe that the raised edge of the piston is rotated so that it
contacts the pad with the c shape of the raised edge in the center of the
pad. If it were rotated then you whould not be applying pressure from the
piston to the center of the pad which could cause uneven wear or failure. I
would pop it out and rotate it. I mad this booboo my self on one of them and
I was able to remove the retaining ring without damage (carefully).