MGB (GT) LHD -> RHD conversion

To: mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB (GT) LHD -> RHD conversion
From: Mike Gigante <mg@mega.cgl.rmit.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 1996 21:37:47 -1000 (EST)
I just bought a '68 MGB GT (actually TeriAnn Wakeman's ex-car) and I am
looking for anyone with personal experience in conversions to chat with.

Apart from dash, steering rack, some brake lines perhaps, what else will
I need?

Any Oz members have good sources for these parts? I've checked with one
professional shop here in Melbourne (MG Workshops) but am looking for
some independent info and maybe prices.

I'll be doing the work myself in all likelyhood.

thanks, mike
Mike Gigante
3D interactive graphics, Virtual Reality, british sports cars, and wine
http://mega.cgl.rmit.edu.au/~mg/                mg@mega.cgl.rmit.edu.au