MoWoG, and other mysteries.............

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MoWoG, and other mysteries.............
From: jason palmer <jpalmer@ilinkgn.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 1996 01:17:28 -0800
This is my first go at this group.... be gentile!

I just wanted to throw my 2cents in about the MoWoG debate.
I read in one of the many catalog/magazines I get for owning an MG, It is
Morris-Wolseley-Group.
I wondered about it for years! I also wondered why STANDARD was cast into
everything on that
rusty old TR6 I had. Thats for another day.

Well, now that Ive made my debut, I have asked this question on the P* MGB
Hotline, and no one
knew this one.

What is the secret code on the Triplex windscreens?

A buddy of mine, who happens to be British, showed me this trick. I hope the
expanded grasp of
the internet will show some right answers!

Finally... JOHN TWIST- see if you can get more P* folk in here. I read Phil
Smith's letter in
Autoweek. Nail on the head, eh?