no more MOWOG (please!)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: no more MOWOG (please!)
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 1996 08:06:30 -0500
Chip Old writes:

>I don't know where Will "The Revisionist" Zehring came up
>with his MOrris WOlsely Group theory, but I've never heard that version
>until he brought it up here.
>
>Time to move on...

I did?  I don't remember doing that, but then again, mercifully, there's a
whole lot I've probably done that I don't remember.  Anyway, I agree 100%
with Chip; I wonder if the list can move beyond MOWAG/MOWOG etc. in 1996?

Denise... can you mutter some sort of incantation and give us a new thread
to beat on?

Will "cold and lonely" Zehring