Front plates

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Front plates
From: gmccann@pcug.org.au (Graham McCann)
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 1996 10:42:57 +1100
Many thanks for the many replies to my question.  Our States here are almost
as autonomous as in the US but there is a national Big Brother group which
tries to get uniformity on road rules and vehicle requirements.  Uniformity
in the regulations is one thing - the enthusiasm for enforcement is much
more varied and unpredictable.

Do not envy you your rough weather at the moment.  Temperatures here in
Canberra at this time of the year vary from a nightime 58degressF to a day
in the high 70s.  A great many Australians have never seen snow.

Thanks again
Graham McCann  Rivett, ACT. Australia
gmccann@pcug.org.au
06 2889055