Re: pilot bushing

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: pilot bushing
From: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 1996 04:01:43 EST
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

Chris a friend has a Morgan 4/4 and the ford engine has a pin bearing
pilot. He hates the thing and wants a brass Bush type.  Seems the
bearing breaks up and he has had to pull the engine several times to
replace it.   I think its one of those things that sounds alot better
than it works.
Bob Nogueira