Re: The experience.

To: rbolian@Synopsys.COM
Subject: Re: The experience.
From: "A A Ransome" <A.Ransome@onyx.octacon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 1996 20:24:44 +0000
Hi Roland,
Good story. I know exactly how you feel. I bought my 73 RWA midget
last January and I absolutely love it. I have had it garaged up for
the last 2 months as the weather in the UK has been pretty bad. Im a
great follower of  the "as long as it isn't raining the hoods down"
brigade and today was the first clear day this year so down came the
hood and out I went into the country - only 32oF as well - so you can
imagine some of the "look at that fool' looks I got as all the sad
people in their nice warm modern cars went by.
Anyway Im really looking forward to another long hot hoodless summer.
Dream on.
Arthur