RE: Oil Pan Tightening

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Oil Pan Tightening
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 1996 00:51:00 -0800 (PST)
You can usually get a snap-on brand wrench in there because they're really
slim in that size, not too bulky. I've heard about people bending the open
end of the wrench like the closed end is to facilitate tightening the bolts.
You could also jack up the engine gently to give a little more space

Chris Reichle