Motorhead

To: brit <british-cars@autox.team.net>, MG <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Motorhead
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 1996 19:42:00 -0800 (PST)
I posted my sister's experience with MotorHead because someone endorsed
going to them. I have good reason to recommend not going to them. Make up
your own mind. If you wish to personally cut my sister and I appart for
whatever reason, you can mail me directly creichle@nsc.msmail.miami.edu so
that everyone does not have to put up with an ongoing fued. If you know
something about the facts of the case that you think everyone should know,go
right ahead and post.

Sorry for all the extra bandwidth this is probably going to use. I was just
trying to keep this from happening to someone else.

Christopher Reichle