Cost of valve jobs

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Cost of valve jobs
From: "Frank van Dalen" <F.vanDalen@LR.TUDelft.NL>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 1996 10:08:16 +0100
Bob,

I've been looking into prices for complete overhaul jobs on B heads including
fitting hardened valve seats here in Holland. Most of this stuff is from
England, there are local jobs as well. Prices range from $300 to $550 (that
leaves you putting on the head yourself of course). I'm posting this as this
would be the first time I ever heard of anything related to MGs being cheaper
here than in the US (you lucky $#*Q&#@*$). Better check this out, especially
Motobuild in England are cheap though I don't have any experience using their
products.

Frank van Dalen
'69 B