Re: winter thermostat, was: MG's and SNOW...

To: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring), mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: winter thermostat, was: MG's and SNOW...
From: jtilton@vt.edu (Jay Tilton)
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 1996 08:23:25 +0500
At 07:52 AM 1/30/96 -0500, Will Zehring wrote:

>Just a thought.  Id be interested to hear any other net-experience on
>running the "hotter" thermostat in the winter months.

I run a 160-degree thermostat year-round.  Keeps things nicely cool in the
summer.  For frosty winter days, I cut the radiator airflow with the lid to
a pizza box.  Much easier than swapping thermostats.
--
Jay Tilton / jtilton@vt.edu  (vt = Virginia Tech)
  Arrr!  'Tis no man, but a relentless posting machine!