faith in MGs

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: faith in MGs
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 11:43:42 -0500

David Councill writes:

>I'm puzzled too.

Thanks to you both for your comments and to others who have responded.  I'm
sarting to think that there is some inadequacy in my
charging/battery/starter system as, again, in the case of my particular car
I have grave doubts as to its ability to start in very cold conditions,
chocked or not.  NOT TO SAY that I wouldn't trust a properly setup MG;
that's just the point.  As with most of us on the list, the B is only driven
in the "warm" months and I can get by without an optimally performing system.
Will Zehring