Re: Trip to England

To: mgs@autox.team.net, hlw@ihlpf.att.com
Subject: Re: Trip to England
From: "Frank Sperling III" <sperling@hooked.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 10:39:16 +0000
Went to England this past summer and _had_ to see Abingdon!  My
suggestion...don't.  I got there and all I found was a small office
for the MG Club.  People inside were very nice, they told me that the
factory was torn down in 80-81 but that there was a plaque on one of
the newer buildings commemorating the factory.  They also pointed me
to a pub in town where one of the former heads of MG used to hang
out.  Well, that didn't really do it for me, so off I sped for a more
meaningful tour of Oxford.