MGB rear end

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB rear end
From: Robert Rhodes <aa101479@dasher.csd.sc.edu>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 21:51:06 -0500 (EST)
        Hello all,

        I have a question about the different rear ends found in the
various MGBs.  I have a rear end out of a 74 1/2 B-Gt that I would like
to sell to a person looking for a B rear end to put in his MGA.  He
claims that MG rear ends are interchangalbe (all tube types anyway), but
we would both like to be sure before I ship it out.

        So, what does everyone think?\

        Today was great MG weather here in South Carolina, 65 degrees and
the rain stopped in the morning.  MG back to work for the afternoon.

        Rob in S.C.