More screwing the groundhog

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: More screwing the groundhog
From: Glenn Schnittke <glenns@edge.ercnet.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 1996 12:14:26 -0600
Yesterday the weather in GNashville continued top down for a change. While I
had a few hours off work I washed salt off the prim and took it for a drive
(the prim, not the salt). Going through Percy Warner Park, I was twisting
through the trees and all of a sudden, about ten feet over my head, there
appeared a huge owl. Sucker had a wingspan that wouldn't quit. He/she paced
me for about a hundred yards or so and then fluttered to a landing in a tall
tree off to the side. Quite a treat.

Glenn
The universe is inherently funny.

Glenn Schnittke                    Recovering Musician
Nashville TN                       615-385-2800
glenns@edge.ercnet.com             72147.3635@compuserve.com

'74 MGB - fatally wounded
'69 MGB - prim little touring car