What to do in LA/SD?

To: MG <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: What to do in LA/SD?
From: Ric Johnson <73530.3456@compuserve.com>
Date: 14 Feb 96 18:12:20 EST
Hello All,

I'm going to be in Southern California on business and pleasure (both San
Diego and LA) the latter part of this month and early next month (2/21-3/7)
and will have some free time while there.  I was just wondering if anyone on
the list had any suggestions as to things an MG owner and general British car
and motorsport enthusiast should not miss while in the area.  Museums
(already planning on Peterson), dealers of interesting cars, pubs, vendors,
etc.?  Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Please respond directly to me at: 73530.3456@compuserve.com

Ric Johnson

Des Moines, Iowa

'71 MGB, '75 MGB, '74 MGB-GT