Seatbelt Control

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Seatbelt Control
From: barnes.182@postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu (Bradley J. Barnes)
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 1996 03:05:12 -0500
        My 74' B has one of those stupis sequential seatbelt control systems
in it that the DPO tried to bypass.  While it is true that I would do the
same, I would have at least tried to figure out how to do it first.  To the
best of my knowledge all that he did was remove the sensor from the seats.
Anyway, I need a way to properly disconnect this beast.  As of right now I
have to use a Jumper between the ignition and the starter relay.
        I would be most grateful to anyone who can give assistance.

Bradley J. Barnes
Ohio State University
barnes.182@osu.edu

74' MGB   58' Ford Fairlane