Change of address

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Change of address
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 1996 08:58:38 -0800
Please take note that I've change my online service to Netcom and will
be operating from drded@ix.netcom.com . I know, by now, most of you are
aware of my North East events list, if you would like a copy send to
this address. I do not automatically send updates. I will send one
updated list per request. The list is posted on the www and can be
accessed by entering MG car enthusiasts and going to events Long Island
area or clubs MGCC long Island Centre and clicking for more info. The
web posted list is updated once weekly. Thanks for taking the time to
read and Safety Fast, David Deutsch