Canned Spray Paint

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Canned Spray Paint
From: rdonahue@holli.com (Robert J. Donahue)
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 96 23:55 EST
I have most of the mechanical work done on my TD, soon I will be tackling the
cosmetic end. She needed new tires so I took the opportunity to paint the
rims. I used the canned spray paint from the Moss catalog. I used Rust-Oleum
brand auto primer underneath. I am so pleased with the results that I'm
wondering if the whole car could be done with spray cans. Since its not a
unibody, it will knock down to fairly manageable pieces. Would this be a big
mistake? How about just for the primer? Anybody out there ever try this?

On a totally unrelated matter, is it possible to attach pictures to these
e-mails (like jpegs)? For those with access to scanners, it would be very
convenient for illustrating how some gizmo on the car goes together. A picture
is worth a thousand words. Of course pictures are big memory (and bandwidth)
hogs. It may not be appropriate to post something that  big on the mailing
list.

Bob Donahue  " 50s FOREVER "
rdonahue@holli.com
1953 MG-TD under restoration