MG Midget MkI Wanted in Pennsylvania

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG Midget MkI Wanted in Pennsylvania
From: MartyWit@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 1996 19:01:13 -0500

Looking for an  MG Midget MkI (GAN1-GAN2) in original condition.  This
model of the car was built from 1961-1963.  Car can be in need of
restoration, but no basket cases please.  I will also consider the
Austin-Healey Sprite version.  This
would be the Sprite MkII (HAN6-HAN7).  I am located in south-eastern PA, near
Philly.  I would prefer an in-state vehicle, but I am willing to travel to
neighboring states.
Any information about the location of such a vehicle would be greatly
appreciated.
I have cash waiting. Please E-mail MartyWit@aol.com

                                                Thank You