TD does not like choke

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: TD does not like choke
From: MartyWit@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 1996 22:52:31 -0500
MG Midget MkI (GAN1-GAN2) in original condition.  This
model of the car was built from 1961-1963. Car can be in need of restoration,
but no basket cases please.  I am located in south-eastern PA, near
Philadelphia. I would prefer an in-state vehicle, but I am willing to travel
to neighboring states.  Any information about the location of such a vehicle
would be greatly appreciated.  Cash is waiting for the right
car.  Please E-mail MartyWit@aol.com
                                                    Thank You
                                                    Martin