The BRITISH PARTS CONNECTION Web Site! Grand Opening Contest!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: The BRITISH PARTS CONNECTION Web Site! Grand Opening Contest!
From: Dick Burger <BRITISHPARTS@delphi.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 1996 17:04:28 -0500 (EST)
Ginger and I (the BRITISH PARTS CONNECTION) are very proud to be able to
announce the opening of our new web site:

               http://www.ultranet.com/~4british/

We are hoping you will find it entertaining as well as helpful.  The site
contains information about us and how we do business.  It also can help you
easily interact with us.  Some of the features of this page are an online
order form, a link library, a photo gallery and of course a direct link to
the Team.Net site.  The photo gallery includes many of our favorite pictures
of a variety of different marques.

In celebration of this "Grand Opening" we are giving away 2 - $50 gift
certificates.  Please take a look at the site and register to be eligible
for this random drawing.

We would also love to hear any suggestions you have that could help make the
site more useful and interesting.  We look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
Dick and Ginger Burger

The BRITISH PARTS CONNECTION
(207)945-6823 (voice)