The Naming of Cars

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: The Naming of Cars
From: timmcd@dialnet.net (Tim McDonald)
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 1996 19:22:27 -0600
I am a magazine publisher, and one of our magazines is researching an
article on the names people give their cars and the stories behind them.
One reader had a particularly unreliable 54 Ford called "Flattery" because
it got her nowhere.  Another called his car "Elvis" because it shook,
rattled then rolled.  Each morning when it would actually start...he left
for work with the cry "Elvis Lives!"  If you have a name for your car and a
story behind it, email it to me and I'll pass it on to Sandy LaRouche, who
is writing the story.  We'll let you know if we publish your story and see
that you get a copy of "Country Heart" magazine if you and your car are
thus immortalized.

Tim McDonald                    1958 MGA 1500 Coupe
                                1959 MGA 1500 Roadster
                                1984 Porsche 911 Cabriolet
                                1989 Range Rover