Re: JATOs again, No LBC Content

To: Jay Tilton <jtilton@vt.edu>
Subject: Re: JATOs again, No LBC Content
From: Robert Rhodes <aa101479@dasher.csd.sc.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 13:18:20 -0500 (EST)
        I recently re-read an old (October or so of last year) Automobile
wherein David E. Davis claims that the first article he ever wrote was
about a Plymoth (I believe) upon which was strapped a JATO unit.  If
anyone still cares I'll be happy to find the exact issue.

Rob Rhodes                              Columbia, S.C.
72 B