Re: re-black bumpers

To: mgs@autox.team.net, taylorts@syr.ge.com
Subject: Re: re-black bumpers
From: SCHLINING.M.W-@smtpgty.bwi.wec.com (SCHLINING.M.W-)
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 15:49:46 -0500

I have been told by other owners of rubber bumper Bs that you should sand the
bumpers.  This advice came from owners whose cars look like they have new
bumpers.  I haven't tried it yet but intend to when the weather gets warmer.
One owner said he used a belt sander, but I think that is a bit extreme, maybe
use a finishing palm sander would be more appropriate.

Marty Schlining
57 MGA Coupe
75 MGB