sunday brunch meeting/tour

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: sunday brunch meeting/tour
From: TRIFARI@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 19:41:01 -0500

The Golden Gate Region of the Austin-Healey Club, Pacific Centre will be
running its monthly Bay Area brunch at the Pleasanton Cafe, Pleasanton CA
this coming Sunday March 17 starting at 9:30am.

All Brit car owners are invited.

After brunch we will motor over to the Behring Auto Museum for a private
tour.

Address:  3657 Old Santa Rita Road Pleasanton

Directions:  East on 580 from 680.  Exit at Santa Rita Road; head south.
 Proceed about a mile and a half to Old Santa Rita Road.  Take a right.  The
Pleasanton Cafe is on your left.

Contact:  Jim Hale (510) 538-5362

If you’re thinking of coming, please contact Jim or send me a note at
 trifari@aol.com and let us know.  We need a head count for the museum.
 Thanks--hope to see you there.  John Trifari -- 1955 Healey BN1/1980 MGB