INCREDIBLE New catalog

To: "Frank Sperling III" <sperling@hooked.net>
Subject: INCREDIBLE New catalog
From: Don Mathis <tdm@smtp-gw.ak.att.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 1996 10:28:29 -0500
At 11:43 AM 3/5/96 +0000, you wrote:
>I feel a bit green...never heard of Brit-Tek...but it sounds like a
>should now find out about them.  Do you have a ph#?
>

>> >        Finally, has anyone dealt with Brit-Tek?  They have very
>> >reasonable prices on rebuild kits, including a performance cam of >your
>> >choice.  Interior kits are also much less than Moss or V.B.  >?Finally,
>> >they claim to honor a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee.

Speaking of parts catalogs.....I just received one from Mini-Mania
(800-94MANIA).  They have an SU fuel pump for $79.95 and a Lucas coil for
$29.95.  This seems reasonable to me.  They seem to have original Lucas stuff.

Disclaimer :
Even though I appear to work for Bell Laboratories actually,  I'm a secret
salesman for Mini-Mania.  This one mention of their catalog on our net is
going to net me a big honkin' check.  I will probably be able to send both
of my daughters through college and still be able to afford an Aston Martin
DB4 with all of the money I'm making for just mentioning this company.
Every dollar you spend at Mini-Mania puts $1.75 in my pocket.  I'm going to
be rich...RICH.....

How's THAT for a disclaimer !!

Don Mathis,Ph.D.
Member of Technical Staff