MGB GT Colours

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB GT Colours
From: scotty@dove.mtx.net.au (Scotty)
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 1996 23:06:03 +1030
If you can access copies of Abingdon Classics magazines there is
a very informative article in Volume 4, number 3,written by Caroline
Robinson, University Motors, this lists MGB color codes & applications
[1963-1980] also MGB production statistics & MGB electrical color codes.
I know this is an OLD publication but there are enthusiasts who still
have copies in their libraries, I keep a complete set :-) I think a
full set is for sale in MG Magazine, the last issue? My copy is on
loan so I can`t check. :-(
Regards,
John[Scotty]Scott,
Adelaide,Australia.