Call to Rover 3500S P6 owners.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Call to Rover 3500S P6 owners.
From: Railroad2@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 1996 14:12:01 -0500
Hi,

I recently bought a 1970 Rover 3500S and am interested in compiling a list of
people online who own similar cars.  I have largely selfish interests in
doing this because I'm always looking for someone to tell me how to
reassemble the car after I've taken it apart.

I don't know how far I will go with this, but I will certainly share the
results with anyone who participates.  I'm certainly not intending to split
off a sub-list from the Rovernet mailing list.  I just want to know how many
other 3500S P6 owners are online on the Rover, MG, and British Car lists.

For the moment I want to limit responses to people who actually have a '69
-'71 era 3500S P6, even though I'll be on the air begging for help from 2000
and 2000TC people when I'm working on the body or chassis and from with SD1
for help with the Rover V-8 engine.

Thanks for your responses.

Glen Wilson
Railroad2@aol.com

I'm trying to compile a list of people online who own Rover 35