tires:B

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: tires:B
From: danm@access-one.com
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 11:43:42 -0600
i know this doesnt help any of you looking for tires, but about 2-3
years ago i needed a tire for my mgb and called a local tire store. i
must have got the right person, because they said that they had 4
michelin xzx in their basement, but they were the old kind that needed
tubes. "theyre discontinued, and have been here for a long time.  i
guess we'd take $15.00 a piece for them."  needless to say i took all
four.  still have three of them in my basement.  and NO theyre not for
sale.  sorry.

you never know, what you might find at the local farm community tire
store.

dan minick

71 mgb roadster which a chevy pickup tried to mate with.
64/5 mgb roadster in process.

and the famous marina gt's.

danm@access-one.com

                -=-=-=-=-Access One Online Services-=-=-=-=-