Re: Gulp valves and their ilk

To: Denise Thorpe <thorpe@kegs.saic.com>
Subject: Re: Gulp valves and their ilk
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 12:50:20 -0800 (PST)
Dear Denise,

Why, thank you very much for this interesting tidbit of information! I
wonder if some other old Datsuns might have a similar device. I am amused
(and relieve!) that the SMOG NAZIS don't check the operating status of
the gulp valve or I would have had to cough up for the damn thing which
probably would not work anyway!

John Peloquin