Re: We made it to Albuquerque! And tappet question.

To: Kevin Sullivan <kevins@borris.khoros.unm.edu>
Subject: Re: We made it to Albuquerque! And tappet question.
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 1996 11:22:39 -0500 (EST)
Brings back "fond" memories of moving from Austin, TX to Tampa.  27'Uhaul
with car intow.  Decided to make a short detour to New Orleans since we
had never been there.  Made the mistake of trying to drive through the
French Quarter 3 nights before Mardi Gras.  90 degree turn that
truck/trailer couldn't make.  About 30 guys picked up the trailer and car
as we made the turn...

Congrats on the job, the move, and the great LBC weather.

RE TAPPETS: I would replace all.  You are in there anyway and I would
hate to think that something that might go wrong later could have been
fixed now for a <$10 part.

You realize that you are going to have to "speed up" the rebuild don't
you?  It gets mighty hot there in the summer.

TR3-TS25264L  (Off to the paint shop tomorrow... The end is in sight.)
|  CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator             INTERNET: musson@arts.usf.edu  |
|            Opinions expressed are mine and not of my employer.          |