What to do..

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: What to do..
From: Par.O.Engstrom@telia.se
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 96 22:44:45 +0100
Hi all.

I've been lurking for a almost six months
due to my Mg being tucked away for the winter.
I brought it home a couple of days ago and have
started to strip the engine. I need some good advice
about what camshaft to choose. I'm gonna leave the
cylinderhead to a local shop to have it flowed. What
I'm planning to do is to keep the org. carbs (changing the jets though),=

til next year, lack of funds. Looking in the Moss performance manual
 there's four different camshafts, Moss special "Fast road",
Leyland "Road 864", "Sprint 863" and Piper asymmetric prof " Road PFM",
that I'm thinking of getting, what sort of power can I expect from the =

different
cams? What would be my best choice?

Par, MGB -72, Sweden