To Will Zehring

To: "MG Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: To Will Zehring
From: "John Hed" <john_hed@wssagw.chinalake.navy.mil>
Date: 15 Mar 1996 08:26:47 -0800
                       Subject:                               Time:7:19 AM
  OFFICE MEMO          To Will Zehring                        Date:3/15/96

Sorry to post this to everyone but when I try to send to Will I get it
returned as "illegal address".  What's up with that!

Will, I am catching up on my MG digests and saw your question about C vs B
back in January.  Are you still interested in a C?  I was the one posting the
notice about the C for sale a few days prior.  I know the C is still
available, running and Totally rust free.  It looks like a good project car
that needs only cosmetics (paint and interior).  Since the owner is working
out of state I know he wants to get rid of it and you'd probably get it for
about $3500 now which I think is a steal for the rare C GT.  I'd buy it myself
if I could stand my wifes dirty looks from already having too many cars!  Let
me know whats up.

John "trying to find a good home for an LBC" Hed
John_Hed@wssagw.chinalake.navy.mil
58 MGA
71 BGT