Re: Cat repair, part 3

To: Dirk de Boer <deboer@duke.usask.ca>
Subject: Re: Cat repair, part 3
From: David Councill <dcouncil@cu.comp-unltd.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 08:54:35 -0700 (MST)

On Wed, 20 Mar 1996, Dirk de Boer wrote:

> On Tue, 19 Mar 1996, David Councill wrote:
>
> > A week later, I installed the carbs. That was when I noticed that the upper
> > radiator hose had started leaking. While the antifreeze dripped on the
> > garage floor, where was our garage cat?
>
> > There was a squeal
> > when the car first started.
>
> There it is! Found the cat!
>
> Dirk

I wish. Damn cat - won't drink the green stuff, never hangs out in engine
compartments. Actually the cat usually hangs out on the hood of the car
for warmth, leaving behind its footprints.

At least it keeps the rodent population down. And at least it didn't crap
in my car like its predecessor (and he is long gone I do believe).

Cats are evil (that is what I tell my kids anyway).

David Councill
dcouncil@imt.net