Re: MG 1100s (the true story)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG 1100s (the true story)
From: DamitDick@gnn.com (Damit Dick)
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 1996 10:13:53
Will Zehring asked:

>So, now that Denise Thorpe is on vacation skiing, what's the *real*
>poop on the MG 1100?  ;-)

Well Will, it's funny you should ask. And I'm not going to go into
details with out our High Priestess being present. However, if you
are really interested, there is a nice article in the March/April
MGB DRIVER the Journal of the North American MGB Register (NAMGBR).
It's written by Tom Gaylord, their MG 1100/1300 Registrar and quite
informative. Also there is a full page advertisement for an 1100 on
the back cover.

But then, Will, you knew all this as I see that you are listed as
the registrar for the "refrigerator handle", excuse me, "pull
Handle" MGBs.

Since I've mentioned NAMGBR, I might as well give them a plug. For
those of you MGB, Midget, and 1100/1300 owners out there who don't
belong, you should. It's only $25/year and you receive a very nice
bi-monthly magazine.

For membership details or further information write to:

        North American MGB Register
        P.O. Box MGB
        Akin, IL 62805

Or call the toll-free hotline: 1-800-NAMGBR-1

Dick :>)
Vintage Parts & Products
Have MG will travel