Re: 69 MGB

To: Phil Rackus <prackus@magmacom.com>
Subject: Re: 69 MGB
From: Roe <proe@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 1996 09:41:48 -0500 (EST)
Phil, Can't help you with the "fog" you mention, but I
have replaced the front windshield on my 67B and was a fair amount of
work requiring 2 people at times to pull together the frames to get the
screw holes lined up. It was done during the winter (perfect time) and am
quite pleased with the results. Restoration books have the "tournaquet"
procedure for pulling the opposite frame structures together. Phil Roe...