Wooden Dash

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Wooden Dash
From: black@marketsource.com (Michael S. Black)
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 1996 17:02:41 -0500
I was wondering if anyone has replaced the standard dash on a B with a
wooden one and if so were they required to fabricate it themselves. I have
a '75 B and want to get rid of the black dash and replace it with a light
grained wooden dash. I ma prepared to put the time necessary into this
project as long as it looks good. The thing is my wood shaping skills are
rather lackluster and i believe it would take several attempts to get one I
ma satisfied with. Would I be better off getting a professional to do such
a replacement or does someone do such fabrications already??

* Michael S. Black                              Ass. Webmaster @ t@ponline   *
* VOX: 609-655-0369 ext 138                     '75 MGB + '68 Midget MKIII   *