Re: Valve Cover Racing/ Thanks.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Valve Cover Racing/ Thanks.
From: "R. John Fagerlund" <rjfager@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 05:56:04 GMT
At 03:48 AM 3/26/96 -0800, you wrote:
>You guys are too much, I'm building one and going for the gold at June
>1st and 2nd's "THE BRITISH ARE COMING" event at Catheral Pines Park,
>Yaphank, New York (on Long Island). Anybody wanting your needing more
>info or, money saving, pre-entry form please send address or fax # and
>I'll be happy to get them out to you. One more shameless plug here:
>For the lastest N.E.USA Events listing, check out
>http//www.mgcars.org.uk/clubs/deutsch.html
>
>I hope you all have fun this year, David Deutsch

What are the limits? What type of course are the VCs run on?  Are they
self-propelled?  Are smart valve covers ok (microprocessor controlled)?  Can
they be alcohol burning tire screechers?  Do they have to stay on the
ground?  Mini JATO bottles?

Thanks for any info.  Sounds like it could be fun.

John Fagerlund   _?-
                 o O
               C  U  D
                  -