re: Carberator and Ignition systems...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Carberator and Ignition systems...
From: SimJaysun@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 1996 09:50:29 -0500
Hey Skinny,

I tried your idea about rotating the wires...it worked, but the timing
advance vaccum mechanism blocked the hole for the dip stick.  No big deal,
but I found a better way, for the time being.  The timing advance mech. I
just referred to doesn't work on my car, so I just removed the hose, and the
extra 1/8" clearance it left behind let me move the distributor back to 10
degress.

A Weber carb would be nice, and I intend to get one, but.......$$$$$$$. :)

Thanks,