Better Distributor advance curve

To: mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Better Distributor advance curve
From: "Deffendall, Kelly, 403" <KDeffendal@cbrl.cbrlcorp.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 96 14:53:00 PST
Jim Mellander wrote:

>Does anyone on the net know if such distributors are available???

I got the Euro-spec distributor from Bob Ford at Brit-Tek and my 72 B seemed
quicker and
my car idles at 700 rpm.  Bob said it's supposed to have a more aggressive
advance curve.
I've been running it for four years and have been pleased.  My original
distributor was pretty
well worn though.  Seems like it was around $140US.

Not associated with Brit-Tek, blah, blah, and so forth.

Kelly Deffendall
DBA, Cracker Barrel Corp.