mgb body shell

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: mgb body shell
From: bob pryor <rpryor@inforamp.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 1996 09:09:24 -0400 (EDT)
Having purchased a 1973 B in a state of disrepair some 10 months ago I have
been slowly diassembling it to the point that almost everything is off the
car.As Canadian winters are not kind to cars, the floors, sills and front
wings are in need of replacement. While driving by a local wrecking yard on
sunday I spotted a perfectly good shell minus doors.I have given them a
deposit to hold it for me and want to know if I should proceed with the
original or refit the shell with my existing drivetrain. The existing
drivetrain is excellent with only 35000 miles. Has anyone out there done this.