Tires/Tyres for '63 MGB

To: BNoffke@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Tires/Tyres for '63 MGB
From: Simon.MATTHEWS@st.com
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 96 17:34:26 +0200
     I would question the vaue of Michelin tyres for most MGBs -- since the
     main advantage of Michelin is high mileage, yet most LBCs do a small
     annual mileage, why not go to something else? I'm pretty sure I bought
     Dunlop 164 SR14 tyres for my '74'B at NTW in Texas. However, the car
     is now in the UK and this size is not at all uncommon there -- I had a
     choice of tyres in that size all from stock in the first place I went
     to  when I wanted to replace the last 185 SR14 the DPO had fitted.

     Regards,
           Simon